Are you tired of working on the same application day in and day out? Are you someone who takes pride in your work and the team you work with? Are you excited to take on challenging projects that help you evolve as a person? Perfect! WWC is constantly working with a variety of clients that allow you to put your expertise to work, and we need you on our team.
You are motivated, fun, and ready to collaborate with a talented team to build awesome software applications. You take pride in your work and strive for continual improvement. You love the idea of joining a flexible company like We Write Code where you can have an active role in helping us shape the future of our company, culture, and team. Bottom line is, you want to provide value. Not just for our company, but for the companies we work with.
For the right person, this position has the potential to offer project manager and business analysts opportunities – however, we are prioritizing the business analysis skills for this posting.
These are the most important things for you to bring to the table:
- You have a proven track record of building relationships with stakeholders and/or clients. Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate is a must.
- You have experience leading technical requirements gathering sessions and documenting system requirements. This includes having a knack for asking the right questions to learn the details of an unfamiliar problem space.
- You have a solid understanding of software development and Agile practices
- Ability to recognize process inefficiencies and offer solutions
- You are detail-oriented and self-directed
- You have at least 2 (4 or more desired) years experience in a business analyst/requirements analyst role
- Ability to lead
You’ll get extra points if you have the following:
- Experience with any of these roles: project manager, scrum master, QA / verification tester, or product owner
- Have a unique hobby
- Hands-on software development background
- Have one or more PM / SCRUM / BA certifications
HOW IT WORKS
Send us an email and tell us about you, what you do, and why you’d be a fit for our team. Resume, etc. is great as well. Let’s be honest, we’ll be Googling you before we follow up. PDFs only, please!
We’re based in Des Moines, IA and our office is in the historic East Village above a pretty awesome Bar/Arcade. We provide competitive salaries, a full suite of benefits, 401k matching, and an unlimited vacation policy as we believe the key to happiness is a great work-life balance.
If you like what you read above, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you in a jiffy.
About the Company
At We Write Code, we believe great ideas deserve great software. We design and develop awesome applications – from startup ideas to enterprise systems – working on projects of any type and size. We take the time to get to know our client’s goals and strategic vision so we are able to craft an elegant and custom-built solution that fits their needs.
We’re also a big believer in building a team that likes to balance work with fun. We’re big nerds when it comes to technology, we like to go out for sushi and tacos as often as possible, and we get excited when we’ve got a new band to share with the team. We work hard so we can be proud of what we’re building for our clients, and we want our team to be excited to work in an environment that strives to make that possible.