As an Office Manager at We Write Code, you’ll take ownership of office and administrative responsibilities, while helping us maintain a safe, efficient, inclusive work environment and awesome team culture.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and improve office efficiency
- Design and implement office policies/procedures
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Manage software licenses
- Restock office supplies
- Water the plants
- Tidy up the office
- Onboard new employees
- Plan social events
- Maintain and organize our digital file system (Google Drive / Docs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working in a professional environment (organizational skills)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment
- Knack for identifying inefficiencies and fixing them
- A can-do attitude
Nice to Haves
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) accounts payable & accounts receivable, bookkeeping, and invoice generation
- An interesting hobby, collection, or injury (or collection of injuries)
How it works
Send us an email and tell us about you, what you do, and why you’d be a fit for our team. Normally we’re hiring developers, and ask for things like Github profiles and the such, but our assumption is that you’ve never written code before. If that’s a poor assumption, surprise us! Let’s be honest, we’ll be Googling you before we follow up. PDFs only, please!
This position will likely be full-time and be primarily in our physical office. However, we provide a very flexible work environment and schedule, so don’t let your other commitments hold you back. We provide competitive salaries, a wide variety of insurance options, as we believe the key to happiness is a great work-life balance.
If you like what you read above, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you in a jiffy.
About the Company
At We Write Code, we believe great ideas deserve great software. We design and develop awesome applications – from startup ideas to enterprise systems – working on projects of any type and size. We take the time to get to know our client’s goals and strategic vision so we are able to craft an elegant and custom-built solution that fits their needs.
We’re also a big believer in building a team that likes to balance work with fun. We’re big nerds when it comes to technology, we like to go out for sushi and tacos as often as possible, and we get excited when we’ve got a new band to share with the team. We work hard so we can be proud of what we’re building for our clients, and we want our team to be excited to work in an environment that strives to make that possible.